Things We Live Without(as much as possible)
1. Ziploc Bags
2. Paper Towels
3. Store Bought Cleaners
4. "Unitaskers" (for a definition and a good laugh, see one of my favorite blogs, http://unclutterer.com, for their weekly post entitled Unitasker Wednesday)
Things My Husband Says When I've Purged Too Much
(as politely as possible)
1. What do we use instead of ziplocs these days?
2. Where is the giveaway pile? I can't find the ______.
3. Have you been using Borax again? (or vinegar, or baking soda and lemon)
4. What do I put the dishes on after I've washed them? (meaning, what in the world do I use in place of a drying rack?)