04 July 2010

I Hate Clutter


I hate clutter, for many reasons.  First of all, it’s ugly.  Secondly, it makes a house look dirty, even when it’s clean.  But the biggest reason I hate clutter is that it is chaotic.  When my house is cluttered and chaotic, so is my life.

That does not mean I have a perfectly organized house all the time.  That would be great, but then I wouldn’t have anything to blog about, would I?

So here I am, talking about clutter.  I am not an author, or a professional organizer, or a super awesome de-clutterer.  I am a wife of someone who travels a lot for work, a mother of two boys and a baby girl, a pediatric occupational therapist working with children with disabilities, and the head organizer of a family in the middle of two overseas moves within 8 months. 

So, instead of telling you what you should do to eliminate your clutter and chaos, I am going to tell you what I do to eliminate mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment