29 March 2011

Life Gets in the Way

Argh!  I missed Funday Monday...

Husband is gone again, and kids take priority.  Survival mode it is.

I do want to say, though, that one recent thing I've been loving is the fact that I found two ways to clean my windows without streaks, and without window cleaner.  Silly, I know, but since we've actually had sunshine the past 2 weeks, I've been hating my streaky windows.  And I just don't have the time right now to worry about it, but when all I see is streaks, I can't help it.

Ready for my brilliant cleaning methods?  I took them from a google search, so please hold your applause.

1.  Dish soap + squeegee
     rub soap and water over window with rag, squeegee off

2.  Damp microfiber cloth
     even easier - wipe window with damp cloth

Yeah!

That's all I've got.  Hoping tomorrow gives me a little breathing room.  At least I can see out of my windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment