13 April 2011

WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY

The Experiment

Well, I've mentioned this before, but this time I actually did it.  In fact, I did it a few weeks ago, but I wanted to be sure I liked it before I touted it as the Next Great Thing.

It wasn't hard.  It was super easy.

It works better than anything I've ever tried.

I keep it in an old olive container.

I'm so confident about it that I've even worked up the courage to mention it to a few people I know.

And not one of them made a joke that they could smell it.  Or me.

Yup.

I made my own deodorant.

And while it's not summer yet, I've gone through a couple days where I was overdressed for the weather and got kind of sweaty, or when I was a little nervous.

I am so very happy with the results, the little effort involved, and the cost that I don't see myself going back to store bought deodorant any time soon.

Try it with this recipe.  It works for me, maybe it will work for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment