29 March 2012

Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

Thank you, friends. Thank you for encouraging me to write. Thank you for commenting, for checking in, for coming back to see what I have to say. Thank you for pinning my posts, and thank you for sharing my links.

Source: etsy.com via Erika on Pinterest

I know the most faithful of you will follow me to my new home, so again, thank you.

I'm excited for the move, and I am looking forward to sharing with you the dreams that have culminated in the creation of Intend to Live. A lot of thought and preparation have gone into the creation of this new place, and yet there are still unknowns. I appreciate your support of our new endeavor, despite these unknowns.

Intend to Live will be a new and improved version of Control the Chaos, so I hope you will continue to be the fantastic readers you are and tell all your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment