27 March 2012

Intend to Live: Upcoming Topics

No Pin It. Do It. project today. Instead, I obtained permission from The Management to share a few upcoming topics at our new site, Intend to Live.


I have done some great pinterest projects recently:



  • sauerkraut 
  • chicken stock. 
  • updates to my winter sowing experiment
  • simple organizing  ideas


I will be discussing some time and sanity savers, and I have a few excellent book and product reviews coming up as well. I will share some of my new favorite recipes. Well, the successful ones, anyway.

Jenny will cover bucket list updates, her adventures in healthy living, and some of her own pinterest projects with journals and photo organization.

There *might* even be a giveaway or two - you'll just have to wait and see!







No comments:

Post a Comment